Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Things Carried

There are several items that I carry religiously on a daily basis. My cell phone, purse, makeup bag, and gum are my top priorities. If I left one of these items at home, it makes me feel lost for the rest of the day. I am sure my items listed would not be another persons priority in life. As a matter of fact, one may feel that I am materialistic; which is totally off the wrong end of the spectrum.

My purse contains my wallet, ID, checkbook, pen, and my calendar. These items are necessary for me to carry when out grocery shopping, attending school or dining out. Without my purse, I will not be able to enjoy the luxuries in life.

If I were not to have my makeup bag with me so that I may freshen up my lipstick throughout the day, my friends or family may inquire if I feel well. I like to look presentable at all times, so being able to freshen up my makeup makes me feel good about myself.

I believe that having my cellphone with me at all times is a matter of survival. Being a mother, if my son were to need me during any part of the day, I can be easily accessible. Furthermore, the cellphone is also a sense of security when driving alone or out shopping. It is also extremely important in emergency situations.

I am quite positive that I can make it through the day without any of my items I deem important on a daily basis; however, I can not fathom the thought of doing so.

1 comment:

  1. Laura my love, i miss you
    and you dont need make up to look presentable :)

    ReplyDelete